This privacy notice sets out how Kim Koh uses and protects any information you volunteer using this website.
Last Updated: Feb 8, 2023
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Notice explains how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by Kim Koh (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you use our websites, mobile applications, and the services, content, and materials made available through our websites or mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us.
The Important Stuff: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
More Important Stuff: If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete or wish to delete it, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or remove any information you request to be deleted.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy. In some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website or by sending you a notification). We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice whenever you access the Services or interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and how you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest, or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Employer information
- Securely stored payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address)
- Preference or interest data
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Our service providers and we use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by
- Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments, and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Using such features enables sharing information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Kim Koh is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on the Site may be affiliate links and Kim Koh may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org